Lessons are non-transferable and must be taken on the horse in training, by the 1 rider. Additional lessons available for an additional fee.
- Private Riding Lessons: $69 (check or ccard)
- Private Riding Lesson with cash discount: $60
- Monthly Pre-Paid Riding Lessons: $60
- Introductory 4-Pack (1st time students): $205
- 4 Pre-Paid Cash Lessons (per person): $220/mo.
- Full Training: $500
(includes: 2 lessons per week, in addition to your horse training, turn out, care & management, along with lunch feeding of grain. Partial training includes 2 rides and 1 lesson, or 3 rides.
- Partial Training: $400
(includes; 2 rides and 1 lesson, or 3 rides)
Each horse coming into training must have:
- Credit Card release on file for Vet, Farrier, Training, etc as security
- Hold Harmless, Training, and board agreement
- Copy of CURRENT membership cards
- Mortality Insurance
- Halter, lead rope, blanket, hood, slinky, full body slinky, tail bags, blanket bag, and show bridle (if applicable). If these are not provided, they will be ordered and billed to your account.
Lease a Horse:
- Rates vary depending on horse.
(includes: inside board, full training, and full use of horse. Leasee shall assume full responsibility for vet and farrier fees. Minimum 3 months to secure lease at this price. Leasee needs to supply their own tack, brushes, etc.)
- Half Lease (limited availability): $650/mo.
(includes: 3 days per week of use on horse based on availability, 2 lessons, and 1 training day for the horse to be prepared for the rider. Basic shoeing and vet care IS INCLUDED in this price. Specific changes made to the horses shoeing or additional vet care (ie medication or performance enhancing treatments would be at the cost of the leasee) Minimum of 3 months.)
- Horse Show Lease: $750
(for people that only wish to use a horse for a single show. Does not include training, show fees, etc. We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE the recommended 3 month minimum to ensure maximum success, and a discounted rate.)
- Regional/National Show Lease: $1500
- Stirrup Some Fun: $140
- Turn Out: $150
- Maintenance: $250
- Grain (for horses not in training): $50
Regional, Scottsdale, & National show fees include: coaching, grooms, day fees, shavings, decorations, grooming supplies, staff accommodations, and hospitality. Patron fees, large sponsorships, additional tack, & groom rooms will be divided among the number of horses going to the show.
- Day fee, local haul in (leased or private horse): $100
- Day fee, local haul in, lesson horse: $150
- A-rated shows: $500
- Local Regional: $950
- Regional, out of town: $1,200
- Scottsdale Show: $1,500
- Scottsdale Youth: $1,000
- Youth Nationals: $2500
- Canadian Nationals: $2500
- U.S. Nationals: $3000
- Hauling (per mile): $0.75
- Minimum fee of $100 for hauling for hauling outside of Scottsdale/Phoenix city limits, per horse.
NEW! Select Rider Show Fees:
Let us HELP YOU try out this new division at a discounted rate! (Only for riders showing SOLELY in the Select divisions)
- Scottsdale: $500
- Local Regional: $500
- U.S. Nationals: $1500
- Horse Lease Agreement [click here]
- Half Lease Agreement [click here]
- Release and Hold Harmless [click here]
- Training Agreement [coming soon]
Billing occurs on the 25th of the preceding month and payment is due on the 1st, considered late by the 10th.
Our policy is to not take any horses to a horse show without having an account paid in full.