BPH is reinstating the Summer Intern Program!
- Must sign up for a minimum of 1 time slot, on a non-lesson day for 1 month at a time. If you travel, please advise ahead of time.
- 5AM-9AM for Intermediate B – advanced riders. May include riding
- 9AM-noon For beginner – Intermediate A riders DOES NOT INCLUDE RIDING.
- Braiding Manes and Tails
- Cleaning Tack
- Lesson Horse maintenance
- Good Vibes
- Helping with Lessons
In return, you can earn the following:
- 25 hours- 2018 BPH Summer Intern Tank/Shirt
- 50 hours- 1 Free Ride
- 75 hours- 1 Lesson (on the horse of your choice at the barn – within reason of owner allowing)
- 100 hours- Private Lunch with the Trainers of BPH